My 1997 GMC Somewhat bulid thread ( Lots of Pictures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I still cant figure out how to get the videos to work for me guys sorry! On a side note I tore it all down and got the new springs on and as I was about to finish up I found out that my darn Ubolts werent long enough :idiot: So I ordered some for 50 bucks and when they come in I will complete the job! probably will have to wait till saturday though :bawl:

I'm coin the same swap (with a 14 b) I had long enough u bolts but my shocks weren't long enough, so I'm waiting on those

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I have the shocks so I dont think that is a big problem haha I was just so mad when I realized it because I had to take them off and put back on my old ones for another week. Twice the damn work!

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Truck looks badass man! have you ever considered color matching the flares? I think it would look so sick!

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the trailer I was telling Scott about
You must be registered for see images attach

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
88GMCTrucks! You were talking about your truck handling a toy hauler hahaha I told you how I have towed this one a couple hours to the lake and said I would get a pic of it today for you! :roflbow: