My 1995 ECSB 2WD lifted..........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redblazerx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the thoughts and thanks bluex for updating them. I am sore and have had headaches and pain between my neck and shoulder blades.

EDITED......Accident being represented by my attorney.......

Last edited:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Well in terms of your leg possibly giving you grief after the wreck...it is very much possible..i was in a wreck in may of last year and im still not fully healed up from that. Granted i had a pre existing back injury prior to it but it didnt help. Basically the way it was explained to me today is if the disks of the spine are herniated enough they can start to affect the nerves around them..plus there are some nerves in the legs that are close to the muscle tissues so if the muscles are inflamed they can cause some pressure against these nerves as well.

redblazerx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, good news. The truck survived, its getting a new GM rear bumper and it will be good to go. Now I get to fight with the insurance company to get my medical bills and truck repairs covered.........Im still having some headaches so im going to make an appointment with my family doc next week to have that looked at.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I bought this truck a while back and have done some regular tune up stuff and put a used trans in it. This is my first major mod and would do it again in a heartbeat, I love it. I do have a very slight vibration at 55-65 but I think its either the driveshaft center support bearing or bad driveshaft angle. Its 4 inch front Rough Country spindles, 4 inch blocks in the back and 3 inch body lift sitting on 15x10 american racing bullet holes with 33x12.5x15's.

Hopefully in a few weeks I can help bluex install his kit. But here are the pics and a pic of my other project......yes I know its a ford but its a vert and a low mileage V8..

Nothing wrong with a ford. I have 2 fords and 2 chevy's. Glad you're feeling better.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since he's never on here to update I will have to do it for him. He switched rims to my old 5 stars from my '78. 15x8 up front an 15x10 rear. Same tires....

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heres some with my stock height Z71