My 07-13 front-end conversion. Would this go here or in the fabrication forum?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
That's pretty cool! I saw in 4WD and Off road someone did that to a 2 door blazer as an off road vehicle. Looked pretty cool, But this looks better. Would love to see what process you did to blend it all together.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
That's pretty cool! I saw in 4WD and Off road someone did that to a 2 door blazer as an off road vehicle. Looked pretty cool, But this looks better. Would love to see what process you did to blend it all together.
I saw that also, I believe they used fiberglass fenders and no inners though

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Yup, that looks great. Thanks for the pics! Glad you decided to stick with the GMT400 fenders, looks awesome!

Sent from my Nintendo 64

orphan40

Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words, fellas. I'll be putting an album together at some point and posting it up.

Yup, that looks great. Thanks for the pics! Glad you decided to stick with the GMT400 fenders, looks awesome!

Sent from my Nintendo 64

Thanks. My original plan was to keep the factory hood too and reshape the front to hold the hood trim, but I had to can that because it just wouldn't look right. I like the body line of the gmt400 and my factory fender flares so they had to stay. I had to cut all the outer fender skin from the inner behind the light, drill out the spot welds on the fender lip, slice the top of the fender, stretch everything out to meet the new lights, fabricate a new light opening, and then weld everything back up. It was fun.

Middle of the process:
You must be registered for see images attach

Finished metalwork:
You must be registered for see images attach