My 02 Silveraydo 1500 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks,I have had that console for about a year now and decided to paint it to match over the weekend and install it and it fit in good.Now I gotta install the stereo fix a brake line and a few other small things then get it on the road

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes they are, on american racing rims. and thanks for the compliment on the truck very happy with how its looking now versus when I got it home.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
finally had the time today to finish up the brakes,charge the a/c install plow mounts and took it for a ride to get some gas in it.very happy with the way it rides,its been off the road for almost 5yrs glad I saved it from being parted out at the junk yard

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
finished redoing plow this weekend refaced the blade with a stainless steel skin from plow armor of NH and wired the truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just got a cowl induction hood off craigslist for 300 painted and ready to go on my 02 once i pick it up tomorrow

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Nice looking truck, I had one just like it for nearly 8 years and just sold it last month. Now I miss it!