muffler ticket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fleischmann95

Reaction score
hi everyone, i live in Minnesota n and a few weeks ago i got pulled over and the officer looked under my truck and wrote me a ticket/citation for no muffler, i am just posting this to see if anyone knows anything i can do or argue to save myself $100, thanks

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Law will be different from state to state. We would get ticketed here in Michigan also :(

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just hacked my muffler off an hour ago lol, thought i would run it straight pipe so to speak until the catback gets here... talk about loss of power, these things really like their back pressure.

Last edited:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I just hacked my muffler off an hour ago lol, thought i would run it straight pipe so to speak until the catback gets here... talk about loss of power, these things really like they're back preassure.

I blew the welds on my muffler when it back fired on me. I noticed the loss of power also. Need to get a new one soon but as soon as I buy one a better one will come along :)

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
so lets see, you drive around illegally, got caught, and now you wanna know what you can do to get rid of your ticket.

Where did all the smart people go?

Playare

Enter Custom User Title:
Reaction score
To make it more believable you could cut the pipe right after the muffler so it looks like he was just mistaken. lol