Mounting some flags... Need help/ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mduryea88

Reaction score
Galvanized is kind of what I was thinking of, but painting it. How did you connect the flag to the pole?

hose clamps. my flag had a leather strap inside. the flag is a slip on type. but one with grammets is easier, drill a hole thru the pipe and use a threaded I bolt and use a clip to connect them. Saturday night i was flying down the highway at 70 mph and it was flying stait.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Let me know what works you end up doing. I can get custom flags made from flags unlimited. I fly mine from dune flags but I can't run any faster than 40.
You must be registered for see images attach
Works fine for sand dunes but that's about it.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
All the ones I have ever seen just used a small flag pole slid into a crack somewhere. But it would never hold up after 10+mph. I'd like to be able to drive some with it, but no cross country trek at 120mph lol

mduryea88

Reaction score
All the ones I have ever seen just used a small flag pole slid into a crack somewhere. But it would never hold up after 10+mph. I'd like to be able to drive some with it, but no cross country trek at 120mph lol

i will take a few pictures tomorrow and post them to show u how it was done