Mounting some flags... Need help/ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Not quite sure where to post this up, so I shall leave it right here.

Too bad I missed this Memorial Day, I was invited to come show my truck at a show. Word has gotten around about the work I am putting into it for the POW MIA memorial I would like to build it to be, modeled after my old F Body that was wrecked.

But anyways, I will be going to the Alaska 4x4 Meet and Greet in mid June, and plan on bringing my truck as well since I wont have a working trail rig by then. I planned on having two flags on the back of my truck, an American flag and POW MIA banner.

Any ideas of how I should mount them up? How have you guys mounted flags? Hoping to have them withstand some decent speed, will take down on the highway if needed, or if its a bad idea.

Let me know what you guys think!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Mount a pole to a hitch.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure on how to do it but no it can be done. There is a couple of guys running around with them in town. They are mounted somehow/somewhere in the bed.

JJHUSSY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
fab something for the rear holes in the box sides? lol they make plates for them, you could do some custom with em

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Check out Tristan's build. He has a mount in the bed. I'll try to find the link.