Misc 88-94 interior parts, $2 plus shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I got these parts along with the truck I just bought, and don't need any of them. All of it is in good shape, the door handle piece does have some plastic broken around where the bolt goes through, but would hold fine. I'll sell any of it for $2 per piece, plus whatever shipping is, just so it pays for packaging and my trip to the post office :) I take paypal.
You must be registered for see images attach

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
All of these parts are still available, most will get trashed soon if nobody wants anything

El_Gringo

Reaction score
Interested in panel with buttons, are they in working conditions? Is it possible to send them to land of bears and vodka Russia, or I can ask my friend to gather this for me and send it to me, but it will be more expensive :)

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Yeah sorry, I forgot. Due to the overall length, it seems like the cheapest shipping is $13. I didn't really think it would be so much. I guess it would be better off if someone wanted multiple pieces so shipping would be worth it.