Mean Green/VH Coachworks....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
im sick o seeing updates on it, moneys gone waste of time, sorry but true, i got burned too i got burned on a 3k motor once wasnt able to get it back or any money but 500 bucks. such is life

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
A ban for mean green should of happened a long time ago if it hasn't already. I understand that things happen and he should be given a chance to make things right, but from what I've seen there has been no effort there and eventually you have to draw a line. This topic is here so that the discussion can be held in one place rather than all over the place. If you don't want to see it, steer clear of this topic. This is the internet. If you can't stop yourself from clicking on topics you don't want to read, you need to work on your self control or accept that you're not going to like or find every topic interesting. On the off chance he does turn around and try to fix this, this topic would be the place to start, so however unlikely that is, I still feel this topic should be left open. I'm sure the people that were ripped off here might agree. I don't see any reason to not allow members to discuss the subject as long as it's kept in one topic in the correct place. I do, however feel his for sale topics should be locked with a message for new potential customers letting them know not to bother. Obviously if things change, that post could be deleted and the topic reopened.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
No, you missed the point entirely.

I'm suggesting the guy let it go, move on and live his life.

He's stuck in a loop and needs to get out of it.

Keep your opinions about my "self control" to yourself thank you very much. Don't make this personal.

Internet. Remember?

Last edited:

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
I had no intentions of making it personal and didn't mean for you to take it as such. Merely pointing out that if you see discussions you don't like, perhaps you could simply ignore them instead getting yourself involved. No harm is going to come from the discussion. You've helped many members here and I'm glad to see that you're back, but I fear if you start getting involved in the discussions you don't like and paying attention to what you consider the negative aspects of the forum, you'll leave again and for the wrong reasons. This forum has something for everyone and I'd wager if you put more effort into the discussions you enjoy while paying less attention to the ones you don't, you'd enjoy the forum a lot more. I'm hoping you won't take that the wrong way as it's advice that really applies to everyone on the forum, as well as the internet in general. Again, no offense is meant.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
No, its not.

The money is gone. It sucks and its wrong it its still a fact that the money is gone.

All that is happening now is everyone is just tired of hearing about it. You guys aren't bugging him at all, but you are bugging everyone else now. If anything, he's probably laughing at these posts seeing how you all are just allowing it to eat you right up inside.

Bug him through email, phone or whatever. Just let it go here.

I know the "sting" of internet fraud. It sucks. But all dragging it out (after it's obvious the money is gone and you've been burned) does is cost you your peace of mind.

And now it just looks like some loonie raging against a machine that no longer even cares he's there.

Money is gone, everyone's aware and now the only ones starting to look bad is yourselves.

Let it go, move on....

that^^^

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I easy for all you guys to say let it goes because it's not your money

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i got jipped from him but i dont want to hear about everyone complaining if no ones found him or a way to get the money back yet, discuss it in private because otherwise it just ****** you off remembering losing money or what not, the guy who stole my motor i stopped talking to but when i saw his truck with my motor in it at a parking lot it wasnt at all pretty.

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You don't have to read the posts. A member asked for his information to try and contact him, I provided the information. That's where it stopped until a few others decided to chirp in.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score

you're right. but where has all the complaining gotten them? I'm staying out of it now because I don't want to fight with anyone but enough is enough. Let. it. go.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
No, you missed the point entirely.

I'm suggesting the guy let it go, move on and live his life.

He's stuck in a loop and needs to get out of it.

Keep your opinions about my "self control" to yourself thank you very much. Don't make this personal.

Internet. Remember?
This coming from someone who pretty much erased all of the tech info he ever posted on here because a couple idiot members pushed to hard and because someone started ripping off his ideas...Pot meet Kettle
Agreed
You don't have to read the posts. A member asked for his information to try and contact him, I provided the information. That's where it stopped until a few others decided to chirp in.
Once more agreed, and I have since put that info to use via another member on here...
you're right. but where has all the complaining gotten them? I'm staying out of it now because I don't want to fight with anyone but enough is enough. Let. it. go.
We have confirmed that he is in fact screening calls...it was a theory before but it is confirmed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.