Many mods, still not the results I hoped for!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Tune vette servo also what do you have for gears? And tires size?

WILFRE

Reaction score
Tune vette servo also what do you have for gears? And tires size?

Vette servo?
Also I dont know about the gears, they are stock... Is there any way to identify them? My tires are 34 and I may be going up to 37 soon. :smile:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Vette servo?
Also I dont know about the gears, they are stock... Is there any way to identify them? My tires are 34 and I may be going up to 37 soon. :smile:

Vette servo: http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237996
Gears: look in the glove box and look at the rpo codes. I know GU6 is 3:42 gear ratio
And 37 will not help you cause whatsoever. They will push you back in your quest for powa!

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
A custom tune will make that JET tune feel like stock.

X2. Got mine done by Justin at Black Bear, he is very reasonably priced and offers lifetime retunes. I would also recommend doing the 411 swap, it is well worth it, that alone would probably wake her up a little bit. Your most limiting factor is the SPFI, it will only handle about 300HP, maybe a little more, but not much. If you've got the cash I would do the Marine intake swap so you can run true MPFI. When you did your eFans did you remove your clutch fan?

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Vette servo is cheap and easy to do, and will do wonders for your trans. When I still had my 350/4L60E I did this mod. Servo only costs about 20 bucks