LS1 transplant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HRV-LS1

95 GMC
Reaction score
You gave him your ecu? Your going to need it for your brake system!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
With all that new found power you're gonna have, have you considered what stroker52 did to his frame? He made a series of panels that boxed in his frame from the rear cab mounts to the rear of the frame. Before they were welded in, he had 2.5" holes dimpled into them, to lighten up the pieces & to make access to the wiring in there easier. Apparently that tightened up the feel & handling of the truck. Made it feel much more solid. It's on my list of stuff to do for when I do an LS swap.

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
being bagged i have a few extra cross supports back there. later i'll probably re-do the rear & either box in my frame or do a tubed backhalf.

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it's in!!!!! i used the middle position on the adapter plates. i don't think the headers would have fit if i would have went 1" forward or 1" back. i'm using the Camaro trans & had to move my trans cross member back about an inch, fortunately the holes where already there.
now it's time to start the wiring & plumbing.
You must be registered for see images attach