LS Swap 99 2500 4x4 headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have used the search function but don’t see a good answer to this. I have a 99 suburban 2500 getting a 6.0ls-6l80e swap. I see the speed engineer long tubes specifically say 1500 only.

Is there a long tube that fits the LS in a 2500 4x4?

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have used the search function but don’t see a good answer to this. I have a 99 suburban 2500 getting a 6.0ls-6l80e swap. I see the speed engineer long tubes specifically say 1500 only.

Is there a long tube that fits the LS in a 2500 4x4?
Check out Schoendeld headers, they probably have what you are looking for. Don't forget you have a swapped motor in a 4x4, which are harder to find headers for.
But a lot of people will stick with the factory LS manifolds as they actually flow pretty well, unless you are getting into cam swaps etc. But if staying fairly stock, it's probably not worth the hassle to do headers.

Reaction score
Check out Schoendeld headers, they probably have what you are looking for. Don't forget you have a swapped motor in a 4x4, which are harder to find headers for.
But a lot of people will stick with the factory LS manifolds as they actually flow pretty well, unless you are getting into cam swaps etc. But if staying fairly stock, it's probably not worth the hassle to do headers.
The motors got a cam and ported heads. I built it for a different reason currently, I’m running Camaro manifold on it which flows fine, but I feel like I’m leaving stuff on the table by not running headers with the ported heads.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Ya, probably good idea to get some headers then.
These may be the ones you are looking for.