Lowering Components for C Series Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
For sale...make me an offer. I can except paypal but shipping has to be arranged and paid for by whoever buys it. It's a good kit I just don't need all of it.

Included is
-2" Lowering Springs (Front)
-2" Lowering Spindles (Front)
-Adjustable 3" to 4" Lowering Shackles (Rear)
-Set of two 3" Lowering Leaf Springs

You must be registered for see images attach

Gatorboy

Reaction score
I'm not sure. I bought them used. Has a serial # on them I just didn't ever care to research them. They were on my '89 but the previous owner didn't like lowered vehicles so he put it back stock and sold me the kit. I planned on throwing it back on there I just hadn't had time and now I'm selling the '89 anyway.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will this stuff fit a 96? Brand on springs front

myfirstfsgmc

Reaction score
98 Sierra xtra cab

will this work on a 98 sierra non 4x4?

Leo

I'm not sure. I bought them used. Has a serial # on them I just didn't ever care to research them. They were on my '89 but the previous owner didn't like lowered vehicles so he put it back stock and sold me the kit. I planned on throwing it back on there I just hadn't had time and now I'm selling the '89 anyway.

Gatorboy

Reaction score
I want to sell it all as one package. It should fit any 88-98 2WD C Series, suburban, and blazer. As long as it has the same suspension set up as 88-98 2WD C-Series trucks. Check your application online to see if lowering kits from these trucks are compatible with yours. I'm almost positive they are, but recheck just in case.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What brakes were on your 89? They could have either light duty or heavy duty brakes from 88-92 iirc. The spindles are different between the two. As long as they are for the bigger brakes they will work for 92+ I believe. If they are for the smaller ones they won't....