Lowered vs Lifted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
There's no real difference between 4:10's with larger tires and 3:73 with smaller tires.

Your overall gearing is likely the same, depending on the tire sizes.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright. I'm just trying to pick up some fuel mileage since i'll be keeping this truck for awhile most likely.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like things leveled, but I've always gone by, if its 2wd I'll lower the rear to level it, if its 4wd I'll raise the front to level it

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like things leveled, but I've always gone by, if its 2wd I'll lower the rear to level it, if its 4wd I'll raise the front to level it

Yeah thats what im thinking...i'm wanting to lower the rear and put it on some 20x10 fuel hostages with some lower profile tires but idk if they would fit in the front.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its all about your taste and how/where your driving style will be... me personally when I do get a 4wd someday I'd like to give it a clean look, either raise/level it out of lift the whole truck 2" max with either 33s... I can't really stand trucks that are just jacked up so high its pointless... my ex woman loves that stuff, jacked up so high you need a ladder to hop in, stacks in the bed, rollin smoke screens of coal and camo everywhere! Must be why we broke up LMAO!

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Its all about your taste and how/where your driving style will be... me personally when I do get a 4wd someday I'd like to give it a clean look, either raise/level it out of lift the whole truck 2" max with either 33s... I can't really stand trucks that are just jacked up so high its pointless... my ex woman loves that stuff, jacked up so high you need a ladder to hop in, stacks in the bed, rollin smoke screens of coal and camo everywhere! Must be why we broke up LMAO!

Ahem... 2in crank with 33/12.5r20
You must be registered for see images attach