Lowered Chart with Images

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I mean, I know that's not your truck, to clarify lol.

My truck is about a 3.5/4 drop. I say 3.5 because
It has 3" lowering springs but since it has a big block I'd say it's abiut 3.5"! Having 18's up front definitely makes it look lower than that though! I'm probably going to take those off and throw on some 2" springs and 2" spindles with a set of 2" shackles for the back when I start working on it again!

dhawkins556

Reaction score
My truck is about a 3.5/4 drop. I say 3.5 because
It has 3" lowering springs but since it has a big block I'd say it's abiut 3.5"! Having 18's up front definitely makes it look lower than that though! I'm probably going to take those off and throw on some 2" springs and 2" spindles with a set of 2" shackles for the back when I start working on it again!

Haha, my kinda drop... With a big block. I have springs and spindles up front and love it, shackles and hangers in the back. The back needs to be about an inch lower, maybe remove a leaf ??

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha, my kinda drop... With a big block. I have springs and spindles up front and love it, shackles and hangers in the back. The back needs to be about an inch lower, maybe remove a leaf ??

Well when I redo it I'm going to get 17x9.5's on a 245 tire all around with a 4/6 drop so it should set pretty level!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is what that setup would look like!
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone want to try to help me make an educated guess at the wheel and tired size of this truck...
You must be registered for see images

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd guess 15's with 235/60R15 in front and it looks like a dot slick in back maybe 28x8.5 or if it's a radial 275/60R15.

JWP80

Reaction score
Finally a nice shot of a 3/4 on an ext cab. One question though what size are your front tires? I'm guessing 235/70
Looks good man.

I am running Centerline Rev wheels, 15x7 in the front and 15x8 in the rear. I have 275/60/15 Nitto 555R's on the rear with a set of Caltacs and it hooks at the track, it still blows them off on the street.