Lowered Chart with Images

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
hey guys there used to be a post that was pinned with pics and info of each drop that had been installed here : 2/4, 4/6, 5/5, 5/7 and so forth, but now that im going looking for it, i cant find it. Living back in Cali has me hesitant to drop it too much. anyone still have a link to the post?

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
well i better rephrase this, im thinking of lowering instead of lifting. i have already purchased and have the Rough Country 4" Spindle lift in the garage. but havent bought wheels and tires or the brakes upgrade to make the lift bolt up. i do have someone who would buy the lift if i decide to bring her down some and go the muscle truck route.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey guys there used to be a post that was pinned with pics and info of each drop that had been installed here : 2/4, 4/6, 5/5, 5/7 and so forth, but now that im going looking for it, i cant find it. Living back in Cali has me hesitant to drop it too much. anyone still have a link to the post?

Really? My SS is 5/7 and I'm in PA, which I guarantee the roads are far worse. I have no issues.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
its not the roads that are my issue. its the every road change rain drains and driveways. at stock height i can scrape the valance around here on minor stuff. really hunting for a picture of a 3/4 from stock height i guess. i went through about 15 pages already and havent found what im hunting.

DTleonard26

Reaction score
mine is at about 3/5
i live in socal and only have problems in one drive way
You must be registered for see images attach

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
thanks man, that's exactly what i was looking for. i live over by Ontario, place called Montclair. Bounce between here and Tennessee. But ill be here for a while this trip. this truck was my grandfathers bought new at Mark Christopher. And i thought i was going to do the 4" lift and set of 33's. functional and appealing. but the more i think about it, the more i remember how much he enjoyed the Pomona drags and restored muscle cars. so im gonna build this into more of a street truck. sold the Rough Country lift i bought already yesterday to a friend for his dads truck. cant wait to get the drop going. but i have to yank this trans out and build it again. lock up in the converter grenaded, again, and have to get it rebuilt, again.

JWall

@jwall202
Reaction score
Here's my other 98 it's a 2/4 drop

Last edited:

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine is 3/4

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

jhicks

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not trying to thread jack but ummm. could someone post a 4/6 and a 5/7? lmao. this has been pretty helpful. ha ha

JWall

@jwall202
Reaction score
Not trying to thread jack but ummm. could someone post a 4/6 and a 5/7? lmao. this has been pretty helpful. ha ha

This started as a 5/6 but now has a 1/4 of a coil cut off the drop springs....