Lowered & Bagged Truck Representation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey all, I was thinking about the new skin and header that the forum has received and I'd like to say it looks great, but I have one "concern." I love the header and all, and it was very well done, but I believe it should also represent the lowered and bagged trucks that take part on this forum. The main reason for this is because when a visitor comes to this forum unaware of it's main focus, s/he might misinterpret it to be an off-roading forum for these trucks, rather than an all around forum if that makes any sense. Again, not intending to insult the hard work put into the current header, just making a suggestion.

Maybe one way to change it is to make another header that contains just lowered trucks, and then have the two headers randomly rotate with each page load? That way no ones work is being insulted.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's a good point.

I say, since there are 3 trucks in there now, keep the 3 truck concept but do one lifted, one lowered and one bone stock. That's what this site is about, anything and everything pertaining to the GMT-400 trucks no matter what your preferred flavor. You want a killer lifted truck and need tips? We got ya! Wanna drag the ground and build a show stopper? Come on in! You just have a bone stock truck that's getting on in years and just want to keep it running and reliable? We're your guys!

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I think that would be the best way to do it, as then everyone is represented. Good thinkin!

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea i saw the header and was thinking the samething some people might get the wrong idea of the site and think its only for the lifted offroad guys

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i agree,when i first came on the forum thats what i was thinking
but then i saw the lowered and bagged section and was ok i came to the rite place lol

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
This is the banner I came up with but Shaggy never got back to me on it :shrug:

You must be registered for see images attach

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with you there, the main purpose of an attractive header is to pull in more people to join, therefore we need something that the average guy can relate to and also show the full spectrum of the site :imo:

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd say, if you're doing it like that with 2 groups of trucks, make it 2 groups of 3 trucks and add a stock 2wd to one side and a stock 4wd/Z71 to the other. Just a thought.