Looks like a decent truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
definately. because they went over mine when my uncle had it, but mostly just looked at it and said ok, reissued the title and was done. We just had him sign the back of the recon title, we signed, then got it transferred to us and been driving it ever since.

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had to get a Salvage title for my 91 LB, i had just gotten it on the road a couple yrs ago drove it 2 weeks and got tagged by a young lassie right after a storm. I had about $800 invested got $1900 and bought it back for $300, repaired the dammage, then found the gas tank and lines leaking, I never got around to finnishing that and getting the Enhanced inspection done on it.
I liked the 4.3 5sp combo with 20+ mpg so well i searched until i found a replacement for it.
I never got the chance to deal with the Enhanced Insp and the DMV, I think i;ll just use it for parts. I need new fenders for my 94 anyhow.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My old red GMC was the 4.3L/5 speed. Most gutless thing I've ever driven (seriously, a Geo was faster) but I averaged 21MPG in it. Not bad at all, IMO.

The thing had a habit for going through engines....#1 went around 120K, #2 was on it's way out when the truck had 255K. No o/p at idle, and maybe 25 going down the road. I attribute this to having to thrash it to get it to move.