looking for a new cd player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
For your consideration: a guy I know owns an audio/electric shop and he recommended the Pioneer DEH-X6600BT to me

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/CD-Receivers/DEH-X6600BT - there's the link for you if you're interested

I got it installed in my truck and haven't had it for long but he seems high on it and the built in bluetooth is nice

That looks pretty nice. Any pics of it installed in the dash?

I wish there were decent 1.5 DIN options available though, it always bugs me when I see decks that don't fill out the stock location fully or someone hacks into the dash to install a double din (it takes a lot of time to make it look good)

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Sorry for the crappy phone quality but here it is.. it sticks out a tiny bit but it's not really a problem and maybe more of a matter of preference

You must be registered for see images attach

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
That looks pretty nice. Any pics of it installed in the dash?

I wish there were decent 1.5 DIN options available though, it always bugs me when I see decks that don't fill out the stock location fully or someone hacks into the dash to install a double din (it takes a lot of time to make it look good)

I've always thought the same thing. I hate the way it looks with a gap on the top and bottom.

Sent from the Green Mile

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
It also has a detachable face so that if you're parking in a not-so-great area it doesn't scream "STEAL ME"

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, the colors on that radio can be changed to match the interior on your truck. I haven't got around to it yet. There's some other feature that has the colors light up and change to the music but I'll never use that it seems annoying