Lifts & Hwy Driving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are all things I considered as well. Part of me really wants a 4" Rough Country lift but then again I will be daily driving my truck so technically I dont need a lift. My decision so far is to get a AAL out back instead of a block to raise it up a little & crank the bars 2" which is a safe limit on these OBS trucks. I will be keeping an eye on my CV angles though. Add some 285/75/16's & I'll have about 3" ride height lift without a body lift when its all said & done. That will sit me up higher than stock & not kill my MPG or mess with my current 3.73's.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
You can also put together a diff drop kit at just about any big hardware store(or buy a kit). This will lessen the angles, even if you're in the safe zone, the cv will last the longest when kept in a straight line, so the less constant angle(normal driving in a straight line), the longer it'll last.