Lifted Crew Cab 454!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
here the exhaust routing pics for those of you who wanted to see its still got the cats on it
You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
oh and how perfect my angles are

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
the new vehicle that all showed up at school today one of which is a 400 with less than 90K and never seen snow

What's the deal with these? I've seen them all listed recently. Do you know who owns that Z28? I would love to have that thing. LS1 T56 :drool:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That Camaro is :boobs:

It's got an LS1 and a T-56 from an 04 GTO swapped into it. Plus it's really clean looking. I don't like the 3rd gen body styling, but I would drive that car any day.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
wow- VERY good angles!
well thank you sir
What's the deal with these? I've seen them all listed recently. Do you know who owns that Z28? I would love to have that thing. LS1 T56 :drool:
lotta dadys with money is whats going on haha i know the guy that owned the 400 before and the kid who has it now I'm living with next year and yes ik the kid with the ls1 we just rolled his duramax 3 months ago
It's got an LS1 and a T-56 from an 04 GTO swapped into it. Plus it's really clean looking. I don't like the 3rd gen body styling, but I would drive that car any day.

its not near as clean as it looking on the internet but is still really nice too bad he dont drive stick worth a ****

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:word: the only thing that could make it better would be if it were iroc blue....