Lets see your aftermarket gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theoutlaw

Reaction score
I was thinking of throwing a Trans temp gauge in the cubby hole where the factory radio controls used to be. Any of you guys ever try that one?

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
i have a air to fuel ratio gauge mounted on my over head console like on page one but im hoping to also add a fuel pressure and trans temp and have all three on the pillar

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
alright so i ordered a fuel pressure gauge yesterday along with a 3 gauge pillar, now im just looking for a 3rd gauge, anyone do a trans temp gauge?

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright so i ordered a fuel pressure gauge yesterday along with a 3 gauge pillar, now im just looking for a 3rd gauge, anyone do a trans temp gauge?

Im ready for pictures. how are you hooking your fuel press gauge up?

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
not sure yet, it comes with the gauge, haness and sending unit, so im going to try hooking it up to the tap on the fuel line some how, i also ordered the trans temp gauge, and i recieved the gauge pillar but it sucks horribly, it doesnt have anyway to be snapped on, it some cheap ebay brand, im probably going to order the glow shift one, ill do a write up when im done