Lets see your aftermarket gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rccoco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi i just got a 2" vacuum gauge that im going to add to my pillar gauges and i was just wondering if anyone can show me with pictures on how to install it and where the vacuum lines are in a 96 GMC Suburban 5.7. Thanks in advance

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi i just got a 2" vacuum gauge that im going to add to my pillar gauges and i was just wondering if anyone can show me with pictures on how to install it and where the vacuum lines are in a 96 GMC Suburban 5.7. Thanks in advance

I dont have pictures but you want to run the line off of a tee fitting as close to the intake as possible

MikeRWK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have access to a cnc machine? i made this layout for a plate to be glued over the front of the 88-94 factory radio, you have to gut the radio.
You must be registered for see images attach

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just an update, I bought a fuel pressure service gauge from the Matco guy today, Its made for gm trucks/cars with schrader valve. i just want to take some readings while the trucks running good so I know If its different when its running like crap