Lets see your aftermarket gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so... should I try out a Schroeder valve adapter or cut that fuel line that the valve is on and use a compression fitting?

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ id be to busy watching that while flexking in a trail or something and run into a tree or something

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of what I did. On the A piller I have a boost,fuel pressure and nitrous presure. On the dash I have oil pressuse,water temp and batery voltage
You must be registered for see images attach

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of what I did. On the A piller I have a boost,fuel pressure and nitrous presure. On the dash I have oil pressuse,water temp and batery voltage

thats a clean setup!

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I want one I want one I want one.....
Out of a Japanese Nissan Terranco AKA Pathfinder. They are kinda hard to find, I think I paid $100 for it a few years ago.

^ id be to busy watching that while flexking in a trail or something and run into a tree or something
I found I don't use it much, but it is fun to watch while climbing hills and stuff.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I sell this one for $25. in my store, not the same but close.
You must be registered for see images

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I sell this one for $25. in my store, not the same but close.
You must be registered for see images

I was working on a 2011 Ford f250 superduty today and they have these gauges digitally in the clusters little info center

///ragmc nice interior! I really like how clean it looks even with aftermarket pieces. Ive seen those billet dash pieces in catalogs before and didnt like them but they look great on your truck