LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
O/c maps are 194s. The rest looks correct. The 4x4 and air bag switches have to be taken apart and have LEDs soldered in. Same with the window, mirror, and lock switches.

sent from what is likely a flagged smartphone.

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
Great, thanks Sampuppy1! Good thing I know how to solder then :)
Does the window, lock and mirror switches still use neo wedge and I'll just solder the wires to it? Or do I need a different LED?
Which type of bulb should I use for the 4x4 and airbag switch? 74 can't be right, right?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Buy some single LEDs and cram as many as you can in there. Solder all the leads together and run em out to the twist lok where the original bulb sat or straight to the plug for the switch. Its kinda complicated but if you do it right your locks can light up the interior Lmfao.

Hotwheelbill

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I changed mine today. WOW, great light. ......BUT, how the hell do you change the rear map lights, the ones with the loop in each end? P I T A!!!!!

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
Buy some single LEDs and cram as many as you can in there. Solder all the leads together and run em out to the twist lok where the original bulb sat or straight to the plug for the switch. Its kinda complicated but if you do it right your locks can light up the interior Lmfao.

Okay, thanks! I'm gonna take all the things apart this weekend and hopefully I figure it out when I see it. I'll post results when done.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Looks sick dude!! Do you have a write up on how you soldered leds in? Thats would be awesome if you could send me some info like with pics on how to do that. Cause im pretty stupid when it comes to resisters and all that other stuff. Thanks

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
So much want. Just need time. And soldering skills.