Lattest GMT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
Karle, you asked a similar question on gmtruckclub but towards an equinox.... i gotta ask why? Seems like the beginning of a phishing scam or something along those lines. Cant decide between the old and the new?

You must be registered for see images attach

Karle1224

Reaction score
Ohhh yeah man..just had to gather some pictures on some research project I'm into..I'm not a scam man..TY..good to be watchful of scammers tho..thanks

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
Gottcha.... I'll help... these old trucks gave gm an amazing reputation. All the new trucks or more like gm themselves is destroying it. Lots of hardcore gm guys have toyotas as their second vehicle... not a new gm.

Al

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gottcha.... I'll help... these old trucks gave gm an amazing reputation. All the new trucks or more like gm themselves is destroying it. Lots of hardcore gm guys have toyotas as their second vehicle... not a new gm.

Al

Gm needs new leadership. There doing better with designs but quality is garbage and the dealers are a joke. If I was in charge. Think I would start something new from the top down to the janitor

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, I'll bite. Here's my 88 C1500 Silverado.

Every once in a while I even use it as a truck, LOL.

FYI only 88 and 89 GMT400s came with the quad sealed beam headlights.