LA2SD's '93 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LA2SD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I couldn't wait for the correct hoses because I had to move the truck...so I made a tool to depress the proportioning valve for a proper bleed, and used a power bleeder...

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

LA2SD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since I was on a "roll", it also seemed like a good idea to inspect the fuel pump, which I should've replaced at this point, but didn't. It was working just fine before the truck sat for 6+ months...why would I need to replace it? Note the black fuel filter...lol

Last edited:

LA2SD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
September - October 2019

Full circle back to post #16 and #17...doing the prep for intake manifold removal...used an egg carton to keep track of the intake manifold bolts...

Old plugs...replaced these, the cap, rotor, and wires...

LA2SD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good work resurrecting an old truck! Mine is a couple of years newer than yours and has a lot less miles(180k) but still just as crusty.
Thanks! I've been watching your build thread, and you're doing a great job. It's amazing how much crud builds up over the years. Just wait until I post pics of the front end rebuild...
Looking good, they are a lot of work by a lot of fun, sometimes, lol. Enjoy knowing this will be a wonderful truck to enjoy once it's completed.
Appreciate it! I've had several conversations with myself questioning the logic of spending all this time, effort, and hard earned cash on an old truck...but in the end, it all makes sense. There's nothing like sitting back with a cold one, and admiring the handy work of a job well done. Especially if it was a lot of work. Plus, all this stuff keeps me out of trouble lol

I'm digging the work you've done to your truck. Especially that interior...looks good.