KRYPTONITE,SUPER STEER,PRO FORGED, COGNITO, RANCHO, MEVOTECH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what is the part number for the super street support, not finding anything on there website
If you mean the SuperSteer idler bracket, it has been discontinued.

Last edited:

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you mean the SuperSteer idler bracket, it has been discontinued.
i had this convo with a random website when searching for the part, the part does not come up on superstreets website though. this was after i found out that it was discontinued from another thread. i ordered one, i guess ill wait and see if it gets fulfilled.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i had this convo with a random website when searching for the part, the part does not come up on superstreets website though. this was after i found out that it was discontinued from another thread
You must be registered for see images attach
A Superstreets 210-90261 may very well be available but I have no idea what that even is.
I was asking if you had meant a SuperSteer SS170 which has been discussed in this thread. That idler bracket has been discontinued.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A Superstreets 210-90261 may very well be available but I have no idea what that even is.
I was asking if you had meant a SuperSteer SS170 which has been discussed in this thread. That idler bracket has been discontinued.
210-90261 is a sku number i think for the ss170

the search results for ss170 and 210-90261 appear to be the same

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
210-90261 is a sku number i think for the ss170

the search results for ss170 and 210-90261 appear to be the same
Ok, call them, and they will say they can order it. What they don’t know is that they can’t. It has been discontinued. Don’t message them, actually call them. Or call SuperSteer and they will tell you it’s discontinued.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few months ago, a few of these were available for really stupid prices from private sellers who knew they had the last few. They may pop up occasionally from someone, it’s just, how bad do you want it. Sure glad I got mine last year.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few months ago, a few of these were available for really stupid prices from private sellers who knew they had the last few. They may pop up occasionally from someone, it’s just, how bad do you want it. Sure glad I got mine last year.
Called them back today, they couldnt locate any after all

offroadtahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
best bet is kryptonite making them,i know i'll sell mine and get a bracket/idler arm from them,they just came out with a upper control arm for our trucks,and some sway bar endlink's for 0-2" lifted

95blackburb

Reaction score
i run 38.5"s and on street it made a big difference,doesn't feel like passenger side is steering itself anymore,also it doesnt follow rut's,and those uneven lines on the road,it replaced a bracket that only had 500 or so miles on it.
Hey offroadtahoe, where did you find the supersteer pitman bracket?

offroadtahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's a idler arm bracket not the pitman,unless you mean cognito brackets?(see attached pic)
Hey offroadtahoe, where did you find the supersteer pitman bracket?
I bought mine directly from supersteer.when they where available and on sale for 179$ only way to get one now is to wait on kryptonite to make their version of a idler arm and idler arm bracket.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231021-075015_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20231021-075015_Firefox.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 10