Kids and single cabs ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 90 c1500 reg cab does anyone know the laws for kids going in them
My guys are 4 and 6
I'm in ny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gonna have to check local laws, some states go by weight some go by age. 2 car seats in a standard cab really sucks.

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't dare
just want to make sure if it's legal if one if them wants to go around the block

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe they both have to be in booster seats obviously seat belted,my son whos 22 now grew up in my 76 squarebody went from baby seat to sitting on passenger side and I never had an issue with any police as long as his belt was on and i'm in mass where they really push the safety laws on kids in vehicles

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Theres laws about stuff like that?

Shane_o_mac

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Usually goes by height and weight. Prolly would need at least the booster seats, and since there's no airbags there's no worry there for them going off.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to say the law says 13 yrs old in the front seat but I don't know if it applies to non airbag equipped rigs (Since that's the entire reason for the law)

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kids can ride in the front in Va as long as they are in a forward facing seat. There is no law for non-airbag equipped vehicles and I'm not sure that there would be a problem with a single can truck except for a rear facing with an airbag.