Keyless entry help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kirmetoads94

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm working on a 93 K3500 and decided I'd install a keyless entry/remote start system. Ive done a few and have never had any issues until now. The trucks a 2 door so it has the reverse polarity locks. Which means cutting the blue and black/white wires in half and running them to a relay.

I have tried just about everything I can think to get them to work and now I'm here asking for help. the locks work and I have no issues controlling them from either door. I cannot get the keyless entry to control the locks. I have 2 5 pin relays and a keyless entry system that supplies only a negative output trigger. I have followed countless wiring diagrams that match the grounded output and still cant get mine to work. any help is appreciated.

the system is a Viper 4706v

ima93chevyguy

Zip-Tie Mechanic
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm working on a 93 K3500 and decided I'd install a keyless entry/remote start system. Ive done a few and have never had any issues until now. The trucks a 2 door so it has the reverse polarity locks. Which means cutting the blue and black/white wires in half and running them to a relay.

I have tried just about everything I can think to get them to work and now I'm here asking for help. the locks work and I have no issues controlling them from either door. I cannot get the keyless entry to control the locks. I have 2 5 pin relays and a keyless entry system that supplies only a negative output trigger. I have followed countless wiring diagrams that match the grounded output and still cant get mine to work. any help is appreciated.

the system is a Viper 4706v

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I don't know if it will be much help but this is the video i used when i installed my keyless entry only into my 93 C1500. He used a viper 211hv so i'm not sure if the wires are the same or not for the module. I did not use any relays, only the wires and the keyless entry module.