Kearney Cruise Night/ Nebraska: Who is going?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Minimeh93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
July 14-17 in Kearney, NE. Id like to get some of the GMT 400/ FSC guys to meet sometime at KCN. Ill probably be down there Friday or Saturday, or maybe both, I dunno yet.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Had a deal with a chevy dealer in town to set up a booth on the lot and sell some food but he decided that itd take away from the "locals" so I just sat on 25th and drank beer all day.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
It was a good day for that. I saw your aftermath on the news! LOL boy can you drink some beer! LOL

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Hah I wasnt alone by any means..i'm actually shocked they didnt have more officers on hand, it was pure madness.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Glad ya had a good time. Sorry I didn't make it. What kind of food where you planning on serving?

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Pretty much whatever I serve in my restaurant..Burgers, Steaks, Salads, Chops-typical homestyle American food. The ****** part was that I rented a 10 foot long, 20 burner gas grill and portable fryers and never even had the chance to use them.:nono: