K1500 in the UK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another Blighter! Welcome aboard the forum. I'm the one mentioned being in the UK and there's another one too - all of us running on LPG.
Don't be shy asking questions - there's a wealth of knowledge on this forum and a willingness to share.
Where in Blighty are you?

Flatcap

Reaction score
Another Blighter! Welcome aboard the forum. I'm the one mentioned being in the UK and there's another one too - all of us running on LPG.
Don't be shy asking questions - there's a wealth of knowledge on this forum and a willingness to share.
Where in Blighty are you?
Cheers mate! I'm in Derbyshire but soon to move up to Kirkcudbright on your patch!

Flatcap

Reaction score
Quick, off-topic question. Where do you source parts for these trucks? I’m considering order my 454 rebuild kit off of Summit :/
I think for us over this side of the world it has to be RockAuto. Most of my orders arrive within a week of ordering them so service is better than anyone local!