Justjoshiny A++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Great guy to buy from. Pics before purchase, paypal was simple, shipped the day I paid, pic of tracking number and despite one number wrong on the address the package arrived unharmed.

Handles were in great shape (not broken) no fading or any real signs of wear. Small crack in the metal part of the handle but it's on the inside of the door panel not visible and easily mended.

Can't wait to get these suckers in!

You must be registered for see images

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Good deal. I've got a set of Escalade handles too. I plan to have them coated in a candy copper powder.

~Via Mobile

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great guy to buy from. Pics before purchase, paypal was simple, shipped the day I paid, pic of tracking number and despite one number wrong on the address the package arrived unharmed.

Handles were in great shape (not broken) no fading or any real signs of wear. Small crack in the metal part of the handle but it's on the inside of the door panel not visible and easily mended.

Can't wait to get these suckers in!

You must be registered for see images

I had the address wrong? Sorry about that! I will print it out next time I ship anything.. Figured it was just my handwriting.. lol

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I had the address wrong? Sorry about that! I will print it out next time I ship anything.. Figured it was just my handwriting.. lol

Uh your handwriting is exponentially better than mine. 5525 instead of 5225. No biggie. It showed up looking great and unharmed. Albeit a little behind schedule but I'm not on a deadline here. It's my daily there's tons of other little shiit I put up with all the time. It's not snowing or unbearably cold so rolling the window down to get out temporarily isn't a huge setback. Minor inconvenience at most.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Uh your handwriting is exponentially better than mine. 5525 instead of 5225. No biggie. It showed up looking great and unharmed. Albeit a little behind schedule but I'm not on a deadline here. It's my daily there's tons of other little shiit I put up with all the time. It's not snowing or unbearably cold so rolling the window down to get out temporarily isn't a huge setback. Minor inconvenience at most.

I put down the address you gave me! haha and that was the 5225, even got a picture of it! As long as youre happy with it, I am too. Im glad it finally made it to you and I hope you can get them installed sometime soon! As Im sure opening the window everytime is not fun..