JB Tools..?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
Has anyone ever ordered online from JB Tools? They have Duplicolor primer advertised for $9 a can while the next closest is Summitt at $14 a can…the price makes me suspicious of them ..how can they be 40% cheaper than the rest of the world , and I didn’t find many independent reviews

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Never heard of them personally.

Did you add it to your cart and check the shipping charges? That might be where they make up the difference.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This^^^ and I will Google asking if company is legit. When you see a bunch of bad reviews…RUN!

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use them all the time. Immediate shipping and zero BS. Usually they are cheaper than everyone else. Get on their email list for weekly deals and coupons. No worries.
I have not ordered from them yet but am on their mailing list. Hopefully they don’t have bs shipping prices like rock auto. Everyone thinks they are so great on prices But their shipping is absurd.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
I use them all the time. Immediate shipping and zero BS. Usually they are cheaper than everyone else. Get on their email list for weekly deals and coupons. No worries.
Do you have this weeks coupon code you could share ? I will give them a try, they don’t have everything but what they do have is inexpensive compared to other places ..like close out lots perhaps

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have not ordered from them yet but am on their mailing list. Hopefully they don’t have bs shipping prices like rock auto. Everyone thinks they are so great on prices But their shipping is absurd.
Generally, (but not always) even with shipping RA is cheaper--sometimes significantly cheaper, more so for top of the line parts.

When it comes to the lower end of the quaility spectrum there are other online retailers that come a lot closer or beat RA prices.

I just ordered a rebuilt AC Delco gear reduction starter for one of my vans from Amazon because RA only had one rebuilt gear reduction starter from a lower end brand.