Issues with the site on mobile devices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This had nothing to do with mobile access or even computer access. I made the mistake and let the domain expire. When that happens, the domain registrar points the domain to their server and it becomes a parking page. I renewed it and it then got pointed back to my server, but it took a few hours to do it. Its my fault and won't happen again.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This had nothing to do with mobile access or even computer access. I made the mistake and let the domain expire. When that happens, the domain registrar points the domain to their server and it becomes a parking page. I renewed it and it then got pointed back to my server, but it took a few hours to do it. Its my fault and won't happen again.

Brutally honest. Thanks!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still getting it, I'll try clearing out all the data and everything so it removes the cookies from automatically logging in an see if that fixes it. :confused:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well clearing all data and starting fresh didnt fix it for me. Idk what else I can do on my end, something is still janky somewhere. Its not pulling up that page I posted earlier in chrome it just times out. Tapatalk never connects. No issues with any other sites or forums on chrome or tapa....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to update I'm still getting that page from above again. Nothing I've tried has worked, I guess its Verizon way of telling me I spend too much time on here????

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Site was down all day for me on all devices. From 8 a.m. till midnight! Started to get a little twitchy from withdrawal! Feel much better today!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just to update I'm still getting that page from above again. Nothing I've tried has worked, I guess its Verizon way of telling me I spend too much time on here????

Sorry Blue, just give some more time. It may not have propagated all the way for you.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Still a bit off and on for me... But shaggy I would like to thank you for doing your best to get it running again :waytogo:

Sent from the big block!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry Blue, just give some more time. It may not have propagated all the way for you.

No problem, everything is working now it looks like. I was just wondering if it was something I needed to on my end. Thanks for the help...