is this real or a fake?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrWeir

Reaction score
Not a Centurion, they do things differently, they this does not have any of the trims that they do. And typically, they do mostly Fords. in the F250 and F350

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Description from seller states it’s a conversion.

Yes, you read that correctly, this is a half ton Z71 CREW CAB. Not many of these exist, there were only a handful of conversions done so this is your opportunity to own a truck that most people do not have!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Not a Centurion, they do things differently, they this does not have any of the trims that they do. And typically, they do mostly Fords. in the F250 and F350
Might be, might not be. Centurions aren't all optioned/trimmed the same from what I've seen. And Centurion has certainly done plenty of GMT400's. Spend a few moments google searching and you'll find plenty. Most are K1500's; the C1500's are less common. Note this flyer that only shows the Centurion badge on the door; none of the excessive conversion package stuff (that they also offered.)

You must be registered for see images attach

Description from seller states it’s a conversion.

Yes, you read that correctly, this is a half ton Z71 CREW CAB. Not many of these exist, there were only a handful of conversions done so this is your opportunity to own a truck that most people do not have!
I'm not sure but I think it's a conversion. ;) :rofl: :anitoof: :Big Laugh:

Richard

Last edited:

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Might be, might not be. Centurions aren't all optioned/trimmed the same from what I've seen. And Centurion has certainly done plenty of GMT400's. Spend a few moments google searching and you'll find plenty. Most are K1500's; the C1500's are less common. Note this flyer that only shows the Centurion badge on the door; none of the excessive conversion package stuff (that they also offered.)

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm not sure but I think it's a conversion. ;) :rofl: :anitoof: :Big Laugh:

Richard
Nah, them thar is fact-or-ree right thar!

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been here 10 years and this is the first thing you post???
Centurion is the most common conversion of these trucks.