Is it me is imagination drying up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
So here’s a creative pic for thread maker this is insulation I need make 3 more t
You must be registered for see images attach
hat’s removable that all comes in rolls along with vinyl and Velcro there’s no patterns nor methods to make pieces like this quickly and done all by myself stapled together the pins are to help putter shell keep its shape I didn’t have the correct ones that are smooth but sometimes you just use what you have lol!!! but just to show creativity isn’t gone! Lol

Attachments

• CC11FBCB-C3BF-42EB-B07B-9A2587368C5D.jpeg
    CC11FBCB-C3BF-42EB-B07B-9A2587368C5D.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 1

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So here’s a creative pic for thread maker this is insulation I need make 3 more t
hat’s removable that all comes in rolls along with vinyl and Velcro there’s no patterns nor methods to make pieces like this quickly and done all by myself stapled together the pins are to help putter shell keep its shape I didn’t have the correct ones that are smooth but sometimes you just use what you have lol!!! but just to show creativity isn’t gone! Lol
Nice