Introduction I guess.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarkVador96

Reaction score
Hello have a 96 Tahoe 2dr, 5.7/4l60e/np243 312+k on the odometer supposedly the motor and trans have been rebuilt at some point. It has a small cam exhaust note that sounds nice and trans shifts nice, I’ll be making a build thread on it in a couple months if everything pans out if not well you know… life. Have a 98 454/4l80e/np241 I picked up for mock-up/swap, I’m not building anything crazy just a nice clean set up, it’ll get rewired with Painless Performance front to back really trying to eliminate any electrical problems from this 20+yr old brittle wiring. I’m planning on using Edelbrock Pro Flow4 for my powertrain management and deciding on my wheel and tire set up originally 4in lift with 22x12’s w/33/12.5/22 but I don’t want my suspension geometry wonky and destroying ball joints so I’m leaning towards stock suspension set up no lift w/18x9’s tire choice is still in the air. I’ll post pictures and document it in the street build thread when the time comes, still learning how to navigate this site so bare with me.