interior pieces!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88gmt400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i need the piece that goes around your dome light and holds your headliner up if anyone has one dont matter what color just dont want it to be broke. please help so close to havin my truck done

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I might be going to a wrecking yard soon if no one else has one handy. I'll check and see what they want for one. If it isn't too bad, I'll get it and ship it to you, just cover the cost of the part and shipping.

Would that be fine with you? I would imagine it's just $5 or $10. Flat rate shipping boxes are really cheap, too. Let me know if you want me to do that, and I'll look for one next time I go.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Got it on my list. I should be going to a junkyard sometime this week. I'll let you know what I find. You just want the dome light surround piece, right?

What year? 88?

If you could, post a picture of what you're looking for. Also, let me know what color you would prefer, but I'll pull a clean one if I find it.

88gmt400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea just the piece that goes around the dome light and holds up the headliner and color dont really matter unless you just find a real nice black one if not ill paint it, thanks man

traksta15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should buy a suburban dome light, gives you the angled light feature and looks better imo.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
So I checked at my yard, couldn't find what you were looking for.

However, if you go to LMC Truck, type in part number: 37-4312-DG

That looks like what you're wanting, right? It's only $8 + Shipping from them, that might be your best bet. Or take a look on ebay. Sorry I couldn't get one, most of the trucks near me are picked to the bone or are newer (95-99).

88gmt400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

the plastic with the x's on it is what i need not the dome light thanks though maybe youll have better luck findin this one

this is not my truck lol

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

the plastic with the x's on it is what i need not the dome light thanks though maybe youll have better luck findin this one

this is not my truck lol

OH, ok. Yeah, they might've had that, I'll check next time I'm out there.

Just so you know, shipping is probably going to be around $20 for something that big. You don't have any yards near you? Have you tried checking craigslist? There's always people parting them out where I live.