INTERIOR PHOTOSHOP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Now for the big question. What's your opinion on it? Lol

Too much black IMHO.

I'd put some contrast back in the seats and a few other accents around the cabin if it were mine.

Just my .02

All would probably best the best to comment on that one......

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I liked the second design the best. The two-tone of the seats gives the contrast that BJ was talking about, and it gives it an old hot rod feel (to me, at least).

My opinion? I don't like carbon fiber. Sure, it looks kind of cool, but unless it's real, what's the point of making it look like carbon fiber? Always makes stuff feel kind of cheesy to me, like those "carbon fiber" tail lights. I would just dye the dash a matching black or two-tone it. That way, it feels somewhat original, but not quite. Smoothing over a dash has never really been my cup of tea either, lots of maintenance and hassle for something that doesn't look as good as a nicely maintained original or dyed plastic dash.

Probably more than $0.02 worth, but hey, that's what forums are for.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Too much black IMHO.

I'd put some contrast back in the seats and a few other accents around the cabin if it were mine.

Just my .02

All would probably best the best to comment on that one......

I want all black because my truck is going to eventually be all black.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I liked the second design the best. The two-tone of the seats gives the contrast that BJ was talking about, and it gives it an old hot rod feel (to me, at least).

My opinion? I don't like carbon fiber. Sure, it looks kind of cool, but unless it's real, what's the point of making it look like carbon fiber? Always makes stuff feel kind of cheesy to me, like those "carbon fiber" tail lights. I would just dye the dash a matching black or two-tone it. That way, it feels somewhat original, but not quite. Smoothing over a dash has never really been my cup of tea either, lots of maintenance and hassle for something that doesn't look as good as a nicely maintained original or dyed plastic dash.

Probably more than $0.02 worth, but hey, that's what forums are for.

Well the difference between the leather and the suede will help with the contrast in my opinion. And for the carbon fiber, it'll be hydrodipped so it shouldn't be too much maintenance. But you're right on the forum thing. If I didn't want people giving me their opinions I wouldn't put it on here and ask lol. Thanks man!

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
my dash the same as yours is black and you get so much glare and dust build up if i didnt have any other choiuce but t paint it black i wouldnt have. keep it stock

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my dash the same as yours is black and you get so much glare and dust build up if i didnt have any other choiuce but t paint it black i wouldnt have. keep it stock

I completely understand the dust lol I get it already and I have the blueish colored dash. But my front windshield is completely tinted with 35% tint because I get migraines really bad.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What if I was to keep everything the same but instead of getting the whole dash and door panels dipped, just get it wrapped in black leather. Then get the piece that are teal in this picture
You must be registered for see images

dipped in CF, a grey and black wood
or even a brushed aluminum

I'm really wanting kinda a luxury feeling interior and if you go sit in high end vehicles most of them have leathers, suedes, wood, and CF.