Interior Door handle snapped!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
They're all pretty much a charcoal gray color, may be some variations on the theme depending on when and who made them. The point I was making was that if someone can't easily find the handle with the correct color plastic base, just buy any one they have in stock, takes only a moment to remove the actual metal handle and pop it onto your existing base - so whatever base color they have in stock isn't an issue.

Richard

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
They're all pretty much a charcoal gray color, may be some variations on the theme depending on when and who made them. The point I was making was that if someone can't easily find the handle with the correct color plastic base, just buy any one they have in stock, takes only a moment to remove the actual metal handle and pop it onto your existing base - so whatever base color they have in stock isn't an issue.

Richard

Maybe it's a his-camera/my-monitor thing going on, becasue the Dorman I bought matches my oem handle, and niether look as dark as what the OP has.