interior color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I've posted this pic a bunch of times before. This is my '98. Before I scrounged up all the other panels, such as the 'B' pillars. The panel under the rear window used to be burgundy. The factory interior color trim code for my truck is 14AN I believe. Light grey. Dyed the panel with SEM. I get the dye mixed up for me in pints, as I use an HVLP touch-up gun for this stuff. Cheaper than the aerosols in the long run, but for you guys not doing a lot of this, they're fine. You can also have custom colors made up & then the supplier can put it in the aerosol cans for you.

You must be registered for see images attach

-gmcyukondriver- (sorry, don't remember your first name) The darker color of charcoal grey, like on the gauge bezel, is called 'Titanium' IIRC. About the same color as the piping in these seats.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I've posted this pic a bunch of times before. This is my '98. Before I scrounged up all the other panels, such as the 'B' pillars. The panel under the rear window used to be burgundy. The factory interior color trim code for my truck is 14AN I believe. Light grey. Dyed the panel with SEM. I get the dye mixed up for me in pints, as I use an HVLP touch-up gun for this stuff. Cheaper than the aerosols in the long run, but for you guys not doing a lot of this, they're fine. You can also have custom colors made up & then the supplier can put it in the aerosol cans for you.

You must be registered for see images attach

-gmcyukondriver- (sorry, don't remember your first name) The darker color of charcoal grey, like on the gauge bezel, is called 'Titanium' IIRC. About the same color as the piping in these seats.

Lol, no worries, I know that alzheimer's sucks pretty bad. :rofl:

K, thanks man. I'm thinking about molding some gauges into some plastics, and having it painted that color so it almost looks like it was meant to be there. Obviously won't be stock, but the point is that it could've been.

I love the interior of that truck. How much for the seats and console shipped to CA? :lol: :crazy:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I love the interior of that truck. How much for the seats and console shipped to CA? :lol: :crazy:

Lol! As much as my dog hates the buckets, I'm keeping them. He can deal with it!
No need to send mine! Just send me the cover off of your passenger seat & I can make up covers for both seats! The passenger seat is always the best for getting a pattern. My console is vinyl wrapped, but it could be dyed to match the seats.