Insufficient Privileges???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
100 posts, and six months time on the forum. Till those goals are met, that area is not available. This is to cut down on spammers; we used to have lots of issues with them until this was put in place.
Yeah, I know it kind of sucks, but like @HotWheelsBurban said, it is set like that to keep the spam down. It is effective, and you are a part of the very best forum on the net, for these trucks.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just keep learning stuff. All Good.
It's part of the reason why, I posted the attention all members thread the other day, and said in bold print, read the rules. It's all in there. Yes, that was brought on by a few members actions, and we are all guilty of not reading the rules, ( or at least, most of us are anyway) but they are short, to the point, and most everything is in them. Some times I wonder if I come across a little harsh. I don't mean to be that way. I just want this forum to be the best it can be.

97Burban57

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, the 100 posts is quite a lot though. One thing that sucks in this world is good ppl "me" being punished for bad ppl "spammers" I see this in all aspects of life, for example at my place of work since some new un-dedicated idiot workers decide they want to call in every weekend to party they made a rule that a call in on the weekend is now 2 occurances instead of one, and that now applies to us 10 yr veteran workers who never call in. This is something that bosses/rule makers need to change.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Thanks guys, the 100 posts is quite a lot though. One thing that sucks in this world is good ppl "me" being punished for bad ppl "spammers" I see this in all aspects of life, for example at my place of work since some new un-dedicated idiot workers decide they want to call in every weekend to party they made a rule that a call in on the weekend is now 2 occurances instead of one, and that now applies to us 10 yr veteran workers who never call in. This is something that bosses/rule makers need to change.
Yep, I used to work for Walmart and we had to put in rules like that. There was still some favoritism though, and that's one of the reasons I don't work for them anymore. Every job has a certain amount of that BS I think....

baxterday

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I even became a supporter, I am on two other blog sites I use, one gun related and one motorcycle related. Think about supporting the sites you use and enjoy, it really does make a difference.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It used to be 50 post, and 6 months of membership, but we were still getting spammers hitting the sight. Once it went to 100 post, that knocked them down a lot. It really doesn't take long to get to 100 post, if you are on here and pertisapate. Reply to threads, welcome new members, pass along some info on your project, or just post about what your doing to or have done to your truck, ECT. Enjoy the sight, and be active on here, and you'll be at 100 post before you know it.

Last edited: