Insufficient privileges for classifieds?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96TahoeDoug

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its because you dont have enough post to sale yet. IDR just how many it is, but its more than 44. Its set up that way to keep down spam.
Not to complain but I been on car forums since before the web and this here exceeds spam block needs. I got stuff for sale some cool good gear - it's posting elsewhere. For the amount of members there isn't much for sale. But there's no spam. Cut it down to ten posts there still won't be spam. Admin overkill. Loosen up this is a Phoenix based forum right?

96TahoeDoug

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to complain but I been on car forums since before the web and this here exceeds spam block needs. I got stuff for sale some cool good gear - it's posting elsewhere. For the amount of members there isn't much for sale. But there's no spam. Cut it down to ten posts there still won't be spam. Admin overkill. Loosen up this is a Phoenix based forum right?
Still say I can't post as well.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am a moderator, and can not change how things are set up. I see you have enough post to sale on here though. If you send a PM to @Shaggy and, or @Old77 , They can help you out.

Bondovw

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am also having this same problem. I have a few things I would like to sell and it is blocking me?