Insufficient privileges for classifieds?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anubis

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can a moderator please explain the member requirements in order to post items for sale? I have been a member here since 2019 but when I try to post it says I have insufficient privileges. Thank you!

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its because you dont have enough post to sale yet. IDR just how many it is, but its more than 44. Its set up that way to keep down spam.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IIRC it was 50 posts and a few months of membership, both of which you've got covered. @Shaggy @Old77 Any idea what's going on here guys? Is there something else Anubis needs to do?

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IIRC it was 50 posts and a few months of membership, both of which you've got covered. @Shaggy @Old77 Any idea what's going on here guys? Is there something else Anubis needs to do?
I sent a PM to both @Shaggy and @Old77 , but have not gotten a reply yet. I see the same thing as you do @df2x4 . Only other thing I can think of, is that maybe because there is a long time between post from the first few, to the new post by @Anubis maybe that's the issue, IDK.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't responded yet because I'm waiting on @Shaggy to weigh in. The last I knew is after getting 50 posts and being on the site for over 5 days then selling was allowed. With that said, I'm not sure if anything changed after the forum upgrade here recently.

99bluetahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any updates on this? I have hit the 50 post requirement and I've been a member from the early days. I have a couple things I would like to post in the for sale section. Thanks