imput for a new look. pictures of painted chevy grilles and 06 tow mirrors!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so here is a few pictures of my truck as it is now. i want to either do the newer style painted to match GMC grille, or im starting to lean towards a newer style painted to match chevy grille. im thinking of spraying a chevy grille and doing the chrome billet inserts, probably paint the door handles or leave them chrome? and im thinking of putting the newer style tow mirrors on it and painting those to match? im wondering how those look. on these older trucks.

You must be registered for see images attach

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Your tires kicking up stuff may be hard on paint matched tow mirrors. I think it would look good with regular black ones on it like mine. As for the grill, if you keep it Chevy and paint match one, you gonna go with a 88-93 or 94-98 grill?

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
The 94-98 Grill and Black Tows would look good on that truck. The grille painted, tows either way. You can always paint the tows and get them masked in the 3M clear protectant.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the newer style 94+. anyone have some good pictures of their trucks with the tow mirrors like on my duramax in the pictures? i see the ones in your guys signature and im not sold. im just so used to seeing them on the newer style trucks.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, i saw that after i posted that my computer didnt load his picture for some reason.