if you've installed the PA rear bumper locators...get in here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I installed my 2" body this weekend. All I have left to do is raise the rear bumper. I have the PA kit and the instructions are even worse than those included with the lift.
Anyway, researching online I saw where someone mentioned there's no way to remove the main rear inside bumper bracket from the frame without raising the bed. Tell me there's no truth to that.
B

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't understand about removing the brackets without taking off the bed? They both unbolt so why remove the bed?

unless some idiot welded them on like mine was, I cut the wedl and removed them.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No need to raise the bed at all to remove the brackets, especially after the body lift. For the 2" there is no need to buy brackets either, you can notch the stock ones enough to raise it.

sdavis76

Reaction score
the instructions that came with my pa body sucked too. i finally just threw them down and put it on . i think a drunk wrote it.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the instructions that came with my pa body sucked too. i finally just threw them down and put it on . i think a drunk wrote it.

I agree, the instructions were terrible. I bought the 3" ZONE rear bumper re locator and it worked great for me. I cant stand it when i see a bumper that you can tell the owner doesnt care enough to lift it up.