If You Were Me...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah well they dont make terra grapplers bigger than a 36 or 37 which in my case is to small.

Just got a quote for toyo M/Ts for $3400.00 38 x 13.50 x 20.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy ISH lol my 37x13.50x17 Toyo M/T were like $1600 new prices for 20's are INSANE...

and Please for the love of god do not put 38" terra grapplers on that truck those tires have NO aggression what so ever. They literally look like huge car tires...

You should contact the fella you traded with and see what he paid for the ones that are on it now. Who knows he may have the hookup!!!

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy ISH lol my 37x13.50x17 Toyo M/T were like $1600 new prices for 20's are INSANE...

and Please for the love of god do not put 38" terra grapplers on that truck those tires have NO aggression what so ever. They literally look like huge car tires...

You should contact the fella you traded with and see what he paid for the ones that are on it now. Who knows he may have the hookup!!!

I've seen all season car tires with more aggressive tread.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Adam, I didn't know that? I mean is that fact? A 40" x 12.50 tire wouldn't wear the tranny any more than a 33x12.50???

No. The 40 is still gonna weigh at least 20 lbs more than the 33, that extra 40 lbs on the drive axle is not helping the trans at all.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Yeah hes looking into it... he said he could probably get ProComp Extreme All Terrains for 2500 installed! Might just go that route.

Its rediculous hunting for this size... didnt think it would be this difficult. It wouldnt be were i grew up :(

Also is the wheel hub and wheel bearing considered one part on these trucks? or seperate?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah hes looking into it... he said he could probably get ProComp Extreme All Terrains for 2500 installed! Might just go that route.

Its rediculous hunting for this size... didnt think it would be this difficult. It wouldnt be were i grew up :(

Also is the wheel hub and wheel bearing considered one part on these trucks? or seperate?

I'm positive it's the same thing. I just replaced mine when the 37's went on and they were a pretty penny I tell ya.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i think i heard a bit of a sound coming from my passnger side today while making a steady left turn.