If You Were Me...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i liked the terra grapplers, had them on the yukon but they werent cheap neither. A buddy can get me the pro comp X all terrains but it gets so cold here that they in peticular turn into hockey pucks. I think im pretty set on going MT ATZs.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
My Yokahoma's have been good to me, both on and off road. Dick Cepek's have always seemed like a good tire as well.

ChevyBoy13

Reaction score
Yeah i liked the terra grapplers, had them on the yukon but they werent cheap neither. A buddy can get me the pro comp X all terrains but it gets so cold here that they in peticular turn into hockey pucks. I think im pretty set on going MT ATZs.

I think MT ATZs are your best bet. Keep up the good work on the truck.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only thing with them is, they only come 15.5 wide... running 13.5 currently. Just thinking that is to wide???

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I had 38x15.5x16.5 parnelli jones when I bought the truck. They didn't rub at all in the rear, but I have a SAS so I don't know about front. But that wide of a tire will tear your front end up and burn the trany up. I think that's why my trany went out. The height doesn't add the wear, it's the width

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 33inch terra graplers on my truck right now, they ride real good considering they are 75% worn out, If you are keeping it on the pavement those would be fine, but i wouldn't think about putting them in the mud unless I had a winch on the front lol.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
open countrys?

thats what i have, just dead ones

I had 38x15.5x16.5 parnelli jones when I bought the truck. They didn't rub at all in the rear, but I have a SAS so I don't know about front. But that wide of a tire will tear your front end up and burn the trany up. I think that's why my trany went out. The height doesn't add the wear, it's the width

Adam, I didn't know that? I mean is that fact? A 40" x 12.50 tire wouldn't wear the tranny any more than a 33x12.50???

James, yeah I'm talking about open country M/T's. They're the best I know you just so happened to have a weared set but they ARE the best all around tire especially in the looks/wear dept. I just don't see another tire that looks better on a 20" wheel. The toyo side lugs start right as the wheel stops and it's just perfect!