If you were going to peice together a 4/7 or 5/8 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen people running McGaugheys products and they like them. A friend of mine ran exclusively belltech on his GMT400 and had zero issues. His was a RCSB.

DarthNemesis

Reaction score
Belltech flip kit, sp shocks, belltech drop springs- mcgs were too soft, and djm spindles. Djm spindles don't push my wheels out at all but belltech does. Have had them on 3 different trucks. The other comment about djm pushing out the left side and having to cut the castle nut is a new issue. Never heard of that so i would suspect the install probably

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would also recommend maxtrac spindles. Made in the US and they're very good quality. I've had them on my truck for two years with zero issues.

LD68

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would also recommend maxtrac spindles. Made in the US and they're very good quality. I've had them on my truck for two years with zero issues.
I think your trucks looks bad ass at 3/5 with those 15" wheels, just saying

LD68

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belltech flip kit, sp shocks, belltech drop springs- mcgs were too soft, and djm spindles. Djm spindles don't push my wheels out at all but belltech does. Have had them on 3 different trucks. The other comment about djm pushing out the left side and having to cut the castle nut is a new issue. Never heard of that so i would suspect the install probably
This is the route I will most likely go except I will probably cold cut the stock springs. My truck already has leveling shackles so when I flip it I can go 7 or 8 drop in rear or I can get a .5" lift shackle and be at 5.5 drop. Basically it will depend on how much I drop the front. Going to start with DJM 2" drop spindle and cut about 3/4 of a coil, flip/notch back and use 1" hole on shackle. Will adjust as needed from there.